Featured Post

SHADE // Brother Isaiah (updated 2 August 2020)

From the CFR facebook page: "SHADE" is a new acoustic series featuring the music of Brother Isaiah, CFR. Brother Isaiah offers si...

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Front page news: Shame on you "abortion charity" Marie Stopes!

I had a little trouble believing my eyes this morning as I caught a glance of the front page of the "Metro" free morning newspaper (distributed in London). First thing that caught my eye was the wording in the headline: "Abortion charity", excuse me? I am still confused on this issue. I thought that to be a charity you had to pass the public benefit test. Now I may be extremely conservative in my views, but killing people is not a public benefit. Nor is encouraging them to get infected with sexually transmitted diseases (the UK already has the highest rate of STD's among teenagers in Europe). Not only is "abortion charity" an oxymoron, it is moronic. Disgusting. And never mind the real definition of charity as "love in action". We need to really bring back the meaning to the charity business. Bring back the love. Without love there can be no "love in action", no real charity.
But then that is not all. Apparently Marie Stopes International thinks it appropriate to tell teenagers that anal sex will help them enjoy themselves without getting pregnant. I almost fainted. "One up the bum, no harm done, you won't be a mum" or something equally ridiculous. I'm sorry, I think this is a strong argument against the theory of evolution. How can anybody with good genes be this stupid. You may not be a mum, but your chances of getting HIV just skyrocketed. Maybe they should be more truthful and sing "One up the bum and you won't live long." Someone wake me from this nightmare. This is even worse then the time I saw advertising on the side of a London bus informing teenage girls that they will get a free £10 music voucher with  their pap smear test. And only a little less worse than the show on public TV "The joys of teen sex" (I kid you not, Channel 4 is airing this idiocy).
I have scanned the image in so that you can see I haven't made this up, I know all sane individuals would never believe it.
And this is all a little bit Monty Python if you ask me. Once you consider the above and then look at the lead picture story about Rihanna being upset that her song about sex and sadomasochism has been edited by the BBC. I'm confused, you don't want to have sexy songs unless they are about anal sex? Or is it that it is only okay to publicise children's sex. No? Maybe it is only okay if it involves killing infants then, must be. Disgusting. Marie Stopes hang your heads in shame.
Let us take this time to pray for the youth, for those who are involved in the abortion industry and also those involved in the sexualisation of children. May God grant them a change of heart and show them the path of true Love. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Good post and Smart Blog
    Thanks for your good information and i hope to subscribe and visit my blog STD Symptoms and more Nodule of Gonorrhea thanks again admin

    ReplyDelete

Most popular