Pro-life internet activists will gather at Family Research Council headquarters on January 24th, 2011 for ProLifeCon, the premier conference for the online pro-life community. The event will be webcast live, and will feature experts and legislators to inform you about the cutting edge of the pro-life movement and give you ways to make a difference on blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and the rest of the online world.
- 8:30 - 8:35 a.m. emcee Jill Stanek: Welcome & Introduction
- 8:35 - 8:50 a.m. Abby Johnson (Author, Unplanned)
- 8:50 - 9:05 a.m. Lila Rose (Live Action)
- 9:05 - 9:25 a.m. Panel: Taking the Pro-Life Message to Urban Audiences Online: Dean Nelson (Care Net) & Ryan Scott Bomberger (The Radiance Foundation)
- 9:25 - 9:35 a.m. Michael J. New, Ph.D.
- 9:35 - 9:50 a.m. Rep. James Lankford (R-Okla.)
- 9:50 - 10:05 a.m. Special Announcements
- 10:05 - 10:15 a.m. Tony Perkins (Family Research Council)
- 10:15 - 10:30 a.m. Terrence McKeegan (C-FAM)
- 10:30 - 10:45 a.m. Kristan Hawkins (Students for Life)
- 10:45 - 11:00 a.m. Jeanne Monahan (Family Research Council)
- 11:00 - 11:15 a.m. David Bereit (40 Days for Life)
- 11:15 - 11:30 a.m. Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.)